Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's over...or has it only begun?

Well, this will unfortunately be a very short and somber post. After receiving a positive home pregnancy test, followed by a positive blood test, I have now miscarried. It's difficult to put into words my thoughts, emotions and feelings right now. I'm sure as the days and weeks follow, I'll be able to have a clearer perspective and reflect a little more objectively that I can at this moment. I have more questions than answers. I find it hard to shut the door on this small, yet highly meaningful chapter in my life. I'm telling myself it's over, although, I feel like this journey has only begun. I'm incredibly blessed to have a support group made up of wonderful family and friends that know how to pray for and love us during this hurtful time. Thank you and love you all!

6 comments:

Patsy Scott said...

God promised miracles. You just don't know the package yet. But he promised and he will deliver. Keep that Journal! and Have faith for His way, choice and kind of miracle. He is Lord. And he is gooood. Keep looking up. He has a good plan for your lives...it will one day be revealed!

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

Our prayers are with you and Adam tonight. I am so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Tami and Adam. You have been in my prayers and will continue to be... Lots of love.

Cindy said...

I am also believing for those miracles for you and Adam. He is forever faithful and will prove so on your behalf. Praying you will feel His wings of comfort.
Love you!

Meghan Rogers said...

God is a faithful God and will give you the desires of your heart. We will be praying for you. Keep your chin up!

Jenny said...

I am so sorry Tami. I love you guys and am praying. I stand in faith with you BELIEVING and HOPING that What God has promised He is also able to fulfill!

I am praying for you!