Monday, July 12, 2010

My Life...in a nutshell!

I've been asked several times what my day is like, well here it is! It's busy but so wonderful! Here's just today. Of course, I didn't include all the little things I do, like stopping to fold laundry to soothe a cry, or clean up a little spit up, etc. I also was lucky and didn't have any huge spit ups or big blow out diapers today that required extra cleanup time or a bath, but if this happened, I would have to surrender the laundry or dishes to another time or day! There's not a whole lot of time for leeway! :) There's not really a good time to start my schedule since it's essentially on a 3 hour perpetual rotation, but I decided to start with the 7:00 feeding, since that would be a typical start to a day!

6:45 - put bottles in warmer and pump
7:05 - mix cereal and gas drops to warm bottles
7:10 - change Reese and Regan
7:20 - feed Reese and Regan
7:40 - change Ryann
7:45 - feed Ryann
8:00 - put everyone back in bed
8:00 - eat breakfast
8:10 - back to sleep
9:45 - put bottles in warmer and pump
10:05 - mix cereal and gas drops to warm bottles
10:10 - change Reese and Regan (wash down and change clothes)
10:25 - feed Reese and Regan
10:40 - change Ryann (wash down and change clothes)
10:45 - feed Ryann
11:00 - put load in laundry
11:10 - make family business phone calls (make dr appts, call insurance co, etc.)
11:40 - tummy time and play time with babies (Adam is home for lunch)
12:15 - put everyone back in bed
12:20 - switch load of laundry, fold laundry
12:30 - eat lunch
12:40 - get bottles ready (fortify all milk - enough for 5 feedings)
12:45 - warm bottles and pump
1:05 - mix cereal and gas drops into warm bottles
1:10 - change Reese and Regan
1:15 - feed Reese and Regan
1:25 - change Ryann
1:30 - feed Ryann
1:40 - unload dishwasher and hand wash all bottles from last 4 feedings
2:00 - tummy time and play time with babies (pretty much slept whole time!)
2:10 - fold laundry
2:20 - put everyone in bed
2:25 - put laundry away
2:30 - prepare bottles for next 4 feedings

2:45 - ME TIME! (ahhhh....lay on the couch, relax, sleep, blog, facebook, txt, email, whatever!)
3:45 - warm bottles and pump
4:00 - dinner is delivered ...Thank You Lord!
4:05 - mix cereal and gas drops into warm bottles
4:10 - change Reese and Regan
4:15 - feed Reese and Regan
4:20 - Adam comes home!!
4:30 - change Ryann
4:35 - Adam feeds Ryann
4:45 - eat dinner
5:15 - change girls into different outfits
5:45 - go on a stroll to Mamaw and Papaw's house
6:55 - warm bottles
7:00 - Adam changes Reese and Regan while I pump
7:30 - I feed Ryann while Adam goes to pharmacy
8:00 - put everyone to bed
8:05 - get ready for night (putting bibs and diaper clothes out, make sure all bottles are ready)
8:10 - fortify bottles
8:15 - wash bottles
8:20 - prepare bottles for 7 & 10AM feeding
8:30 - time to relax with hubby and watch some TV!!
9:00 - pump
9:30 - go to bed! :)
2:45 - put bottles in warmer and pump
3:05 - mix cereal and gas drops to warm bottles
3:10 - change Reese and Regan
3:20 - feed Reese and Regan
3:40 - change Ryann
3:45 - feed Ryann
4:00 - put everyone back in bed
6:45 - wake up and do it all over again! :)
So, there it is! There's my day!! It's glorious! It's busy! It's my hearts desires fulfilled. :)
(Oh...and you were right, you didn't see a shower scheduled into my day today. Yes, shamefully, I have to admit that I didn't fit this necessity into my day. I guess worse things have happened! Atleast I brushed my teeth and washed my face! Haha!)

4 comments:

Erica Crum said...

WOW! What a crazy, busy, blessed day!!! I love it! BTW, love the slideshow too! Very cute pictures!

Angie said...

And I complain when I have to give the boys a bath!! HAHAHA!! Enjoy this time though, it sure does go so fast!!

Jenny said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Girl, and here I am thinking I am sleep deprived! I just love that you are pumping that much milk! I think our bodies are just amazing!! I am so proud of you Tami! And isn't our hearts desire fulfilled so a tree of LIFE? Love what God does!

Meagan Maynard said...

You go Girl!! Love you! Need to schedule a drop in... maybe I can fold some baby clothes so you can shower!! ;)