Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Bucket List

I sit here thinking about all the things I'd like to do and I've realized I have created my own bucket list, well atleast for the next few months. It's amazing how my mind starts running about all the things I need or want to get completed. I wonder how I'll accomplish all of this with 3 little ones that need so much of my time! But with much organization, and with the Grandma's coming over to babysit, I'm confindent I'll be able to complete these items...well, atleast before I kick the bucket! (Ha...is that the term? Who knows!)

Clear out house for garage sale August 21
Create, print, address and mail out birth announcements
Organize scrapbooks for girls
Finish decorating girls room
Update, recreate and post to my blog
Write/Update baby books
Learn how to work my camera
Read more books - Laura Bush's memoir, Karen Kingsbury, Bringing Up Girls, etc.
Research food - would like to eat clean, not meat and food injected with hormones, etc.
Set up new budget
Prepare a newsletter for WM
Cook...learn how to cook!
Landscape backyard
Exercise
Plant a garden
Learn how to use my sewing machine
Relax - maybe next year!

Think I'll start with...oh wait, a baby is crying! I'll have to get back to this later! Ha!

2 comments:

Erica Crum said...

You're so cute.....good luck with all your work!!

Jenny said...

Ok.. Your slide show and new pics made me cry. Maybe its because I am up at 3:21 MS time... but its the only time I have to get on the computer (not my iphone). I just LOVE the pics of the girls Tami! Can't wait to meet them! I love your list. I just watched an interview with Laura Bush the other day and thought to myself I would love to read her book too.

Bless you girl! Your daughters are beautiful!