Friday, August 6, 2010

Pumping isn't so bad

I used to dread my middle of the night pumpings. Its no fun waking up out of a dead sleep only to hook yourself up like a cow on a processing line that needs milked. But, I'm starting to use this time to update my blog. There's not much else I can do but sit here and wait. I used to try to stay as asleep as possible, but it doesn't really matter, I'm awake! So, maybe I'll begin utilizing this time a little better and get some things off my 'bucket list' completed! 'm not quite sure why it's taken me this long to think of using this time to my advantage. I suppose that sleep deprivation delays all common sense! I got around to this idea, it only took me 3 months to get there! I'm sure there's a downfall to posting my random thoughts in the middle of the night ...I ramble and may not make much sense, but hey, I don't really go back and read them anyway so I guess you will be left to unscramble my thoughts! Sorry!

No comments: