Monday, June 14, 2010

Can we freeze time?

We just got done feeding our little ones their 5:00 feed and I'm sitting on my couch looking at my sweet little girls realizing how fast things have already changed. I haven't blogged for so long and have so much to catch up on, but if I don't start blogging now, I'll regret not documenting this sweet moment of my life! I'll catch up as time permits, but as of right now, I'm experiencing the closest thing to Heaven on Earth. Children really are such a sweet blessing from the Lord. It's amazing to expeirence it. We got Reese home on Sunday, June 6, 2010, Regan Tuesday, June 8, 2010 and Ryann Saturday, June 12, 2010. Life is good! I just look at their tiny little bodies, how they curl up their legs when you pick them up, how they calm down immediately when they snuggle in the crease of my neck, how they smell, how they cry, how they squeak and all of this just wants me to freeze this moment in time! I have wanted this so desperately for so many years and now I have it...X 3! Every single time I hold them I tell myself to soak in this moment. I just know how fast it's going by and how much they have already changed to take this time for granted. My heart is full!

I'll try to take about 10 min a day to post! I know I'll be so thankful I did later! (I hope I can catch up on the events of the past months, weeks, and days too!)

(Sorry for any rambling...sleep is a wonderful thing for brain functionality!)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

AWWWW! This made me cry! How great God is and so very faithful! So glad you and Adam are enjoying your blessings from the Lord! Congratulations Tami!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
God bless!

Cindy said...

Precious! No words to express how lovely to see the Lord bestow blessings upon blessings on you! It is your time. Praise the Lord